5 Day 3 Peaks Challenge
Scotland, England, Wales
- Duration: 1 week
- Walks and Treks
- May, June, July, August, September, October
About this Adventure
The 5 Day 3 Peaks Challenge is an attempt to climb the three highest peaks in the UK over 5 days - having a day of rest and leisure in between! These peaks are Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowdon, we complete them in that order. This is a real holiday! The way to do it and really take in and enjoy the sights
- Guiding by qualified mountain leaders
- Transport vehicle for between the peaks
- Pick ups and drop offs along the route to provide you with several different options - just choose the most convenient for you.
- Many years experience in providing this challenge.
- You need to have a reasonable level of fitness
- We run this trip between May and October, however if you want to experience this during winter - just ask!
We normally run this trip from a Sunday to Friday, however if you would like to do this at any other time then please contact us. A typical itinerary may look like this:
Day 1 - Sunday: Meet up along the route and transfer to Fort William. Meet up locations will be finalised shortly before departure. Evening equipment check and briefing. Relaxing evening meal in preparation for the following days.
Day 2 - Monday: Start Ben Nevis climb after breakfast.
Day 3 - Tuesday: Transfer to Lake District
Day 4 - Wednesday: Climb Scafell Pike.
Day 5 - Thursday: Transfer to Snowdonia
Day 6 - Friday: Climb Snowdon. Transfer to point of departure.
Please note: This itinerary is a guide only. It can be subject to change dependent upon viability, course members' fitness, weather conditions or for any other reason the guide may deem necessary.
Considering doing this challenge for charity?
Pay a registration fee followed by a minimum fundraising target for your chosen charity. Call us on 01768 371289 for more information.
- Professional event organisation.
- Qualified mountain leaders.
- Transport between Manchester and Ben Nevis with pick ups en route.
- Transport between the 3 Peaks.
- Drop offs between Snowdon and Manchester after the Challenge has finished.
- Five nights twin room hotel accommodation with breakfast. Single rooms are available at a supplement.
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders.
- Completion certificate to prove you did it!