Sun Sailing Weekend in Greece
- Duration: Long weekend
- All ages / Not applicable
- All year round
About this Adventure
Join our adventure ... spend a full weekend on the yacht, discover secluded bays, snorkel in the most amazing places, explore archeological sites and temples, discover a couple of islands and walk their narrow streets, spend the night onboard in the most astonishing scenery and much more. After a day full of fun activities enjoy a drink in the cockpit at sunset. Indulge yourself two days of total relaxations and enjoy the freedom of sailing the Greek islands: a delight you would want to experience over and over again!
- Guidance from professional Skippers
- We run this trip all year around
- Sailing in sunshine
- Guided Snorkel Tour
- Flexible Schedule: it is up to your because this is your sailing weekend cruise
- We are an established adventure travel business
- We have been trading for 12 years
- We are financially protected in accordance with the 1992 travel regulation
- ATOL bonded
- Knowledgeable and available office staff
- Qualified leaders and guides with ascents ranging from ben nevis to mount Everest
- All activities are risk assessed
- We try to give you the best service we can
- We are aware this is your holiday/your challenge and will do our best to facilitate it
- We have many repeat clients stretching back many years
We normally run this trip over a weekend, Friday to Sunday, however if you would like to do this at any other time, including midweek, then please contact us.
Our itineraries vary and can often be adapted to suit the needs of the group but we're sure you will be aware that no-one can change the tides and the weather! One example of an itinerary might be:
Day 1 Arrive in Athens and your accommodation
Day 2 Meet skipper at Marina Alimos (Kalamaki) after breakfast. Sail to: Aphaia Temple in Aegina, Aegina island, Poros island, spend the evening onboard.
Day 3 Breakfast onboard. Sail to: Moni Islet, Aegina Island, Lagouses Islets, then sail back to Athens and depart for home
Please note: This itinerary is a guide only. It can be subject to change dependent upon viability, course members' fitness, weather conditions or for any other reason
- Professional event organisation.
- One night accommodations in private cabins
- One night accommodation in hotel
- Captain and snorkel guide.
- Mooring fee.
- Welcome drinks.
- Wireless internet connection.
- Quality snorkeling equipment (and instruction to use) that fit perfectly on your face and feet as well as some snorkeling aids (flotation devices for the ones that are not very comfortable swimming).
- Use of underwater camera.
- Wet suits - shorties - subject to availability.
- Underwater photos and movies.
- Special floats for non swimmers.
- Cooking & Dinning Equipment.
- Linens & Towels.
- Final cleaning.
- Yacht Insurance.
- All taxes and fees.
- UNLIMITED FUN.
- Qualified First Aider
- Airport and hotel transfers to and from the boat
- Evening meals and drinks
- Personal bills
- Insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects)
- bike, scooter, car rental if any