Sun Sailing Weekend in Spain
Bay of Palma
- Duration: Long weekend
- All ages / Not applicable
- All year round
About this Adventure
The picturesque setting of the Bay of Palma will be used for this two day break away. You will enjoy a Mediterranean style lunch onboard whilst on anchor in a delightful cove, and then spend the afternoons sailing. You’ll do a little bit of everything, from rope work to helming and from hoisting sails to changing tack; it’s a great taster of what could potentially become the love of your life!
- Guidance from professional Skippers
- We run this trip all year around
- Sailing in sunshine
- We are an established adventure travel business
- We have been trading for 12 years
- We are financially protected in accordance with the 1992 travel regulation
- ATOL bonded
- Knowledgeable and available office staff
- Qualified leaders and guides with ascents ranging from Ben Nevis to mount Everest
- All activities are risk assessed
- We try to give you the best service we can
- We are aware this is your holiday/your challenge and will do our best to facilitate it
- We have many repeat clients stretching back many years
We normally run this trip over a weekend, Friday to Sunday, however if you would like to do this at any other time, including midweek, then please contact us.
Our itineraries vary and can often be adapted to suit the needs of the group but we're sure you will be aware that no-one can change the tides and the weather! One example of an itinerary might be:
Day 1 Evening briefing at your accommodation with your skipper.
Day 2 Meet skipper at docks after breakfast. Sail to the Bay of Palma for training, lunch in cove. Sail back to dock after some more training. Make way back to hotel.
Day 3 Meet skipper at docks after breakfast. Sail to the Bay of Palma for training, lunch in cove. Relaxing sail back to dock. Make way home.
Please note: This itinerary is a guide only. It can be subject to change dependent upon viability, course members' fitness, weather conditions or for any other reason
- Professional event organisation.
- Registered Skipper
- 1 nights twin room accommodation with breakfast. (Single rooms are available at a supplement of £45)
- Qualified First Aider
- Travel to or from starting point
- Evening Meals and Beverages
- Personal bills
- Insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects)