Ski Cortina Long Weekend
- Duration: Long weekend
- Top Trips
- All ages / Not applicable
- December, January, February, March, April, May
About this Adventure
The most magnificent mountain scenery in the entire Alps? That's saying something, and Cortina d' Ampezzo has it. Sited among the amazing granite spires of the Dolomites, Cortina is a unique destination. The resort has hosted World Cup downhill skiing for years, and is known as an uppercrust resort. It is a bustling town in its own right, and offers some of the most chic and fashionable shopping opportunities anywhere. The dining in town is exceptional
- Eight day trip
- One of finest resorts in Italy
- Seven days on the piste
- Ski equipment hire and instruction available
- Fantastic mountain setting, among the Dolomites
- Great skiing for all levels
Day 1 - Thursday: Fly to Venice Airport (2 hrs). Collection at Airport and transfer to Hotel in Cortina (2 1/2 hrs). Check into Hotel. Finalising of equipment.
Day 2 - Friday: Ski morning and afternoon. Morning instruction available as needed.
Day 3 - Saturday: Ski morning and afternoon. Morning instruction available as needed.
Day 4 - Sunday: Morning on slopes.Check out of hotel. Transfer to Venice Airport (2 1/2 hours). Fly back to UK, evening.
- Professional event organisation: expert logistics back up with years of experience at organising events
- Airport pickup and drop off and in resort transfers
- Two nights twin room hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Single rooms are available at a supplement
- Liability insurance
- We have public and product liability insurance.
- Financial protection in accordance with 1992 Package Travel Regulation, meaning all prepayments are protected against the unlikely event of our insolvency
- Ski Instruction for two days (available as add-on)
- Ski Equipment hire (available as add-on)
- Lift Passes (available as add-on)
- Private Travel Insurance: Participants must have their own personal travel and accident insurance that includes winter sports