Luton Airport Paris to Amsterdam
France, Belgium, Holland
- Duration: 4 nights, 4 days
- Charity Events
- Available During: July 2019
About this Adventure
Take on the challenge and cycle from Paris to Amsterdam– Passing through three of the most iconic capital cities in the world. On your final day, enjoy a morning sightseeing in Amsterdam before flying back to Luton Airport
- Hotel accommodation for four nights
- Four days of cycling
- This is a cycle from Paris to Amsterdam via Brussels
- The total distance covered is approximately 620km with a total ascent of around 1300m
- This route takes in three of the most iconic capital cities in Europe
- Single Room Supplement £55.00 per person per night payable at sign up.
- Extra night in Paris prior to departure £50.00 per person per night for twin accommodation, payable at sign up.
Please select from Optional Extras at checkout.
Why Book With UsHere are some of the reasons you should choose to travel with Maximum Adventure:
- We are an established adventure travel business
- We have been trading since 2002
- We are financially protected in accordance with the 1992 travel regulation
- Knowledgeable and available office staff
- Qualified cycle guides
- All activities are risk assessed
- We try to give you the best service we can
- We are aware this is your adventure/challenge and will do our best to facilitate it
- We have many repeat clients stretching back many years
The itinerary is as below – in essence there are two long cycle days from Paris to before Brussels, a slightly shorter one from before Brussels to Vlissingen and then a longer one from Vlissingen to Amsterdam.
Tuesday 9th July Optional arrival into Paris the night before the event.
Wednesday 10th July Early bird flight into Paris if not arriving the night before. Transfer to, and cycle from suitable starting location toward Brussel and stop at overnight location. Due to the flight over from England that morning we would target a distance of 110km on this day.
68 miles (110km)
Thursday 11th July An early start and cycle toward Brussels. Distance of ca 170km. We will stop short of Brussels for our overnight stop.
105 miles (170km)
Friday 12th July Early departure, cycle via Brussels to Vlissingen. Brunch in Brussels on way through. Overnight at Golden Tulip Hotel in Vlissingen. (150m ascent)
105 miles (170km)
Saturday 13th July Cycle from Vlissingen to Amsterdam. Overnight in Amsterdam. (150m ascent)
105 miles (170km)
Sunday 14th July fly back from Amsterdam to Luton.
- Accomodation 4 nights twin room with breakfast. 3 star or equivalent standard with the exception of the requested accommodation in Vlissingen and a four star upgrade in Amsterdam.
- Pre-event briefing at your offices in Luton
- Qualified and experienced cycle leader(s)
- Collection of bicycles for the event from Luton Airport and transfer to Paris
- Support vehicle
- All luggage and equipment transfers on cycle days
- Return of participant bicycles from Amsterdam to Luton Airport
- Lunch and evening meals 4 days
- Expert local knowledge and 24 hour emergency assistance during your trip
- Professional event organisation by an Event Coordinator
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- Financial Protection: in the unlikely event of insolvency, all our trips are protected in accordance with the 1992 Package Travel Regulations
- Travel to the start point and journey home from the finish point of the trip
- You will need to bring or buy snacks and drinks for the cycling days
- Personal insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects)
- Bike and bike equipment