Quantuma - 3 Day 3 Peaks Challenge
England, Scotland and Wales
- Duration: Long Weekend
- Walks and Treks
- Top Trips
- Available During: May, June, July, Aug, Sept, Oct
About this Adventure
The Three Peaks (Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike & Snowdon) are the highest mountains in Scotland, England and Wales. The Challenge is to climb these three peaks, one each day
- Guiding on all 3 Peaks by experienced guides.
- 42km total horizontal distance, 3000 vertical metres, 3 Peaks.
- This is a challenging, but achievable adventure
- Pick up will be at Glasgow International Airport and drop off at Manchester Airport
- This is a private event for Quantuma LLP taking place on 6th - 8th September 2019
- We have many years' experience in providing this challenge.
- The fitter your entire group is, the more likely you will be able to fulfil the challenge!
- You need to be pretty fit.
Why Book With Us
Here are some of the reasons you should choose to travel with Maximum Adventure:
- We are an established adventure travel business
- We have been trading since 2002
- We are financially protected in accordance with the 1992 travel regulation
- Knowledgeable and available office staff
- Qualified leaders and guides with ascents ranging from Ben Nevis to Mount Everest
- All activities are risk assessed
- We try to give you the best service we can
- We are aware this is your adventure/challenge and will do our best to facilitate it
- We have many repeat clients stretching back many years
Day 1 - Friday: After your early morning flight to Glasgow International Airport, we will collect you there and transport you to Fort William. There we will have a pre event lunch and then depart for Ben Nevis. Accommodation this evening will be provided in or south of Fort William.
Day 2 - Saturday: We will have a very early breakfast and then depart for Scafell Pike. The ascent (and descent) of Scafell Pike will take us around 5-6hrs. We will then have dinner locally before transferring to a hotel en route to Snowdon.
Day 3 - Sunday: An early breakfast (but not as early as yesterday) and then depart for Snowdon. Return transport to Manchester Airport.
Please note: This itinerary is a guide only. It can be subject to change dependent upon viability, course members' fitness, and weather conditions or for any other reason.
- Two nights’ twin room accommodation in a good quality B&B or hotel with ensuite or private bathroom and breakfast
- Transport between the 3 Peaks.
- Expert local knowledge and 24 hour emergency assistance during your trip
- Professional event organisation
- Qualified mountain leaders
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- Travel to the start and finish points of the trip
- Lunches and evening meals, beverages
- Personal Insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects)
Arrival/collection at Glasgow International Airport
Transfer to Fort William
Briefing/lunch at Fort William Hotel
Early afternoon start on Ben Nevis
Early evening descent off Ben Nevis
Food and lodging in, or south of, Fort William
Saturday 7th September
Very early Breakfast
Transfer to Scafell Pike
Midday – late afternoon/early evening ascent of Scafell Pike
Dinner at a hotel locally to Scafell Pike
Transfer to a hotel closer to Snowdon
Sunday 8th September
Leave hotel by 7.30am
Finish transfer to Snowdon
Ascent of Snowdon
Return transfer to Manchester Airport
Onward travel to be booked for after 7pm
Your contribution to the cost of the event is £200.
- Organisation of the event
- Transport from pick up to drop off
- Accommodation - two nights on a twin room basis with breakfast
- Guiding on each of the mountains by qualified mountain leaders who are also first aid qualified