From the top of the Llanberis Pass (a climber’s testing ground), we negotiate a route up the mountain, skirting below the knife edged arête of Crib Goch and high above Llyn Llydaw & Glaslyn. The views entice us to gain ever more height, until finally we are treated to the ultimate view in Wales. Anglesey, the Menai Strait, Cardigan Bay, and the plains of England. We are looking down on it all from our vantage point. This trip offers variety, history, spectacular scenery, and quaint villages. What are you waiting for? Join us on a trip to the roof of Wales soon.
To do this trip you need to have a certain level of fitness. No previous mountaineering experience is required for this trip, however, the fitter you are the more you will enjoy your day. We recommend that you follow a fitness plan in preparation for your challenge, an example of one will be sent to you when you have confirmed your booking. Although the fitness plan we will send to you has been devised by a fitness professional, this is only provided as a guide and you should seek professional advice before starting your own fitness regime.
- Professional event organisation
- Qualified mountain leaders
- Evening briefing, route planning and equipment check to ensure you have everything you need the following day
- Two nights twin room hotel accommodation with breakfast. Single rooms are bookable at a supplement (subject to availability)
- Transfer from accommodation to the start of the walk and transfer back to accommodation
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aider
- Travel to your accommodation on Day 1 and away from your accommodation on Day 3
- Lunches/evening meals and beverages
- Personal Insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects)
- Personal equipment (e.g. walking boots, rucksack, waterproof jacket and trousers, torch, hat and gloves)
- Single Room Supplement £55.00 per person per night (subject to availability)
- Extra night £75.00 per person per night for twin accommodation (requires two people)
- Extra night £95.00 per night for single room accommodation
Please select from Optional Extras at Checkout
We normally run this trip over a weekend, arriving Friday, walking Saturday and leaving on Sunday, however if you would like to do this at any other time then please contact us.
Our Snowdon Summer Ascent is available from May to October.
Our itinerary begins on the night you arrive at your accommodation.
If you would like to participate in this challenge as a Walk Only (no accommodation), then please contact our team.