The Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge is without a doubt one of the most rewarding challenges in the UK. Starting and ending in Horton-in-Ribblesdale you take in the 3 highest peaks in Yorkshire, Pen-y-ghent (694m), Whernside (736m) and Ingleborough (723m).
The aim of the challenge is to walk this 25 mile route within 12 hours!
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a good quality B&B or hotel with ensuite or private bathroom and breakfast. Single rooms are bookable at a supplement of £55 per person per night – subject to availability
- Professional event organisation
- Qualified mountain leaders
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- Briefing, route planning and equipment check to ensure you have everything you need to fully enjoy the following day
- Travel to the start and finish points of the trip
- Lunches, evening meals and beverages.
- Personal Insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects)
- Single Room Supplement £55 per person per night (subject to availability)
- Extra night £75 per person per night for twin accommodation (requires two people)
- Extra night £95 per night for single room accommodation
Please select from Optional Extras at Checkout.
We run the Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge as an open or bespoke event. Our open events run fortnightly Friday to Sunday from May to the end of October.
For bookings of 8 people or more, we also run this as an exclusive event on the dates of your choosing.
If you would like to do this challenge as a Walk Only (no accommodation) please contact us at the office.