About The Company
- Maximum Adventure are an established adventure travel business
- We have been trading since 2002
- We are financially protected in accordance with the 1992 travel regulation
- We have knowledgeable and available office staff
- Qualified cycle guides
- All activities are risk assessed
- We will provide you with the best service possible
- We are aware this is your adventure/challenge and will do our best to make it an unforgettable experience
- We have many repeat clients stretching back over a number of years
Who are Maximum Adventure?
Maximum Adventure are a challenge and events management business, specialising in managing cycling and mountain events. Our ethos is to provide a challenging as well as supportive environment to encourage every participant to achieve the goals they have set themselves. We offer flexibility for the cycling ability and experience of the riders so everyone taking part will experience a life changing challenge by raising money for the charity that you choose.
What is the event format?
Maximum Adventure provide cycle guides and a supported cycle to enable a broad range of cycle speeds and abilities to reach their goal and potential. All entrants will be divided into groups based on their preference (how challenging they want it to be) and speed. Groups will have cycle guides who will provide invaluable support, not only with finding your way, but much more such as what to wear, when to eat and drink, and what gear to choose.
For those more experienced cyclists, you might already know all of this and will be able to manage your own routines, but we’re catering for a range of abilities at the event to include anyone who is up for a challenge to get to the finish line! As well as the guides, each groups will have a support vehicle who will carry the luggage and assist with any mechanical issues en route as well as providing food, water resupplies and a good dollop of bonhomie!
Maximum Adventure will endeavour to support all riders to complete the ride and only in extreme or unusual circumstances would we ask someone to sit out. However, it has been known for riders to request to ‘sit in the van’ for a little rest.