Our ascent will take approximately 5 -7 hrs at a steady pace (the key to progress on a mountain) as we negotiate a route up the mountain via the Pyg Track from Pen-y-pass, skirting below the knife edged arête of Crib Goch and high above Llyn Llydaw & Glaslyn. The spectacular scenery entices us to gain ever more height, until finally we are treated to the ultimate view from the roof of Wales. Anglesey, the Menai Strait, Cardigan Bay, and the plains of England. The descent takes us down the Miners Track past the lapping waters of Llyn Llydaw & Glaslyn to return to Pen-y-pass.
- Professional event organisation
- Qualified mountain leaders
- Evening briefing, route planning and equipment check to ensure you have everything you need the following day
- Two nights twin room hotel accommodation with breakfast. Single rooms are available at a supplement (subject to availability)
- Transfer from accommodation to the start of the walk and transfer back to accommodation
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aider
- Travel to your accommodation on Day 1 and away from your accommodation on Day 3
- Lunches/evening meals and beverages
- Personal Insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects)
- Personal equipment (e.g. walking boots, rucksack, waterproof jacket and trousers, torch, hat and gloves)
Single Room Supplement £55 per person per night (subject to availability)
Extra night £75 per person per night for twin accommodation (requires two people)
Extra night £95 per night for single room accommodation
Please select from Optional Extras at Checkout
We normally run this trip over a weekend, arriving Friday, walking Saturday and leaving on Sunday, however if you would like to do this at any other time then please contact us. Our Snowdon Summer Ascent is available from May to October. Bookings can be made for groups of two participants upwards. The package includes accommodation the night before and after your climb. Our itinerary begins on the night you arrive at your accommodation.
If you would like to attend our event as a Guided Walk Only then please contact our team.