Our ascent will take approximately 5 -7 hrs at a steady pace (the key to progress on a mountain) as we negotiate a route up the mountain via the Pyg Track from Pen-y-pass, skirting below the knife edged arête of Crib Goch and high above Llyn Llydaw & Glaslyn. The spectacular scenery entices us to gain ever more height, until finally we are treated to the ultimate view from the roof of Wales. Anglesey, the Menai Strait, Cardigan Bay, and the plains of England. The descent takes us down the Miners Track past the lapping waters of Llyn Llydaw & Glaslyn to return to Pen-y-pass.
- Professional event organisation
- Qualified mountain leaders
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aider
- Lunches/evening meals and beverages
- Personal Insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects)
- Personal equipment (e.g. walking boots, rucksack, waterproof jacket and trousers, torch, hat and gloves)
- Accommodation £90.00 per night for twin accommodation (requires two people)
- Accommodation £145.00 per night for single room accommodation
Please select from Optional Extras at Checkout
Guided Ascent Departures
We run Snowdon guided ascents every Saturday from May to the end of October. To book any number of participants on to an event, simple select the date in the calendar and following the booking procedure. You will then receive an automated confirmation and full details will follow from our office in due course.
Package and Bespoke options
If you would like to book this challenge as a package (accommodation included), or as a bespoke event, please contact our travel experts.