Standing on top of Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in the UK, gives an amazing sense of achievement. If the weather is kind, the views from the summit, and even from half way up, are quite stunning. On a good day, you can see all the way to the majestic rock spires of The Isle of Skye and looking the other way, down Loch Linnhe to the Irish Sea. At 1344m above sea level it is not uncommon to find over 2m of snow on the summit in March. Weather conditions permit us to run this course from May to October. Please enquire should you wish to do a winter version (Dec – Apr).
- Professional event organisation
- Qualified mountain leaders
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- Evening briefing, route planning and equipment check
- Two nights’ twin room hotel accommodation with breakfast Single rooms are subject to availability at a supplement of £55 per person per night
- Travel to and from Fort William
- Lunches/evening meals and beverages
- Personal Insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects)
- Single Room Supplement £55.00 per person per night
- Extra night £75.00 per person per night for twin accommodation (requires two people)
- Extra night £95.00 per night for single room accommodation
We run the Ben Nevis Summer Ascent as an open or bespoke event. Our open events run on selected dates on Friday to Sunday from May to October, however if you would like to do this at any other time, including midweek, please contact us. For bookings of 6 people or more, we also run this as an exclusive event on the dates of your choosing.
If you would like to do this challenge as a Walk Only (no accommodation) please contact us at the office.