This trip takes you between two iconic European cities, and between two famous European landmarks: The Eiffel Tower in Paris and the Jet d’Eau in Geneva. The route passes quaint French villages, medieval towns, expansive vineyards, wide open farmland, lush forests and alpine passes – The ever changing landscapes really make this trip, and you will experience the ‘off the beaten track’ rural side of France. The riding is reasonably level leaving Paris, following the River Seine for a while, until you reach the wonderful rolling hills of Burgundy, where there of vineyards as far as the eye can see. As you approach Geneva, tackle the Col de Magnard and admire the far reaching views of Mont Blanc, a truly epic final climb.
You’ll stay one night each in Paris, Sens, Avallon, Chalon-Sur-Saone, and Saint-Claude before arriving into Geneva. In Geneva, you can take time to soak up the atmosphere in its many restaurants and cafés or walk along the shore of Lac Leman where you witness the amazing Jet d’Eau fountain.
- Five nights’ accommodation in comfortable hotels based on twin rooms en-suite with breakfast
- Qualified and experienced cycle leader(s)
- Support vehicle
- All luggage and equipment transfers on cycle days
- Assistance with bicycle transfers to Paris, and from Geneva.
- Expert local knowledge and 24 hour emergency assistance during your trip
- Professional event organisation
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- Financial Protection: in the unlikely event of insolvency, all our trips are protected in accordance with the 1992 Package Travel Regulations
- Travel to the start point and journey home from the finish point of the trip
- Bike as luggage on the flights
- Lunches and evening meals
- You will need to bring or buy snacks and drinks for the cycling days
- Personal insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects)
- Bike and bike equipment
- Single Room Supplement £90 per person per night (subject to availability)
- Extra night in Paris prior to departure £75 per person per night for twin accommodation (requires two people)
- Extra night in Paris prior to departure £120 per night for single room accommodation
- Extra night in Geneva at end of event £75 per person per night for twin accommodation (requires two people)
- Extra night in Geneva at end of event £120 per night for single room accommodation
Please select from Optional Extras at checkout.
We run the Paris 2 Geneva Cycle as an open or bespoke event.
Our open events normally runs Sunday to Friday, from May to September. For bookings of 10 people or more, we also run this as an exclusive event on the dates of your choosing.
To book any number of participants on to an event, simply select the date in the calendar and follow the booking procedure. You will then receive an automated confirmation and full details will follow from our office in due course.