There are 4 fells (according to Wainwright!) which exceed the 3000ft mark. These can be climbed in a 3 day trip, meaning you have then climbed the 4 highest peaks in England. The mountains in question, in order of height, are: Scafell Pike, 3210ft Scafell, 3164ft Helvellyn, 3118ft Skiddaw, 3054ft. The English peaks offer some of the finest mountain scenery in the UK and this is a great way to enjoy them
- Professional event organisation
- Qualified mountain leaders
- Transport to and from the accommodation on each walking day
- Evening briefing, route planning and equipment check to ensure you have everything you need and you have an input into the routes taken
- 3 nights twin room hotel accommodation with breakfast. Single rooms are available at a supplement
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
Single Room Supplement £55.00 per person per night (subject top availability)
Extra night £75.00 per night for twin accommodation (requires two people)
Extra night £95.00 per night for single room accommodation
Please select from Optional Extras at Checkout
The course is lead by a qualified leader and the precise itinerary will be decided locally with the group depending upon weather, conditions and group fitness. We usually meet on a Thursday evening and then complete the peaks from Friday to Sunday, however, if you would like to do this at any other time then please contact us.
Each day will consist of between 6-8hrs on the hills.