Cycling from London to Paris in 24 hours is a truly epic challenge. The route covers 240 miles (386km) and has over 6000ft of climbing. This is a challenge that’s certainly not for the faint hearted!
Your route starts on London, and you’ll travel over the North and South Downs of southern England before making it to Newhaven. Here enjoy a well-earned evening meal, to leave to Calais by ferry that night.
You’ll arrive in Dieppe in the early hours of the morning. It’s in Dieppe where the challenge really starts with 115 miles connecting Dieppe and Paris. You’ll cycle through French countryside and quiet villages. The aim is to reach the Eiffel tower in Paris by 15:00 (accounting for the 1-hour time difference). Even if you arrive after this time, it’s still a massive achievement to reach Paris in 1 day! You’ll have time to celebrate your achievement that evening, and to experience the city’s great nightlife. After a good night’s sleep, catch the Eurostar back to London, or extend your stay in Paris to make the most of your excellent achievement!
- One night accommodation in comfortable hotels based on twin rooms en-suite with breakfast.
- Guide book, maps and GPX files of the route.
- Ferry crossing from Newhaven to Dieppe.
- 24 hour emergency assistance during your trip.
- Event organisation.
- Financial Protection: in the unlikely event of insolvency, all our trips are protected in accordance with the 1992 Package Travel Regulations.
- Travel to the start point and journey home from the finish point of the trip.
- Lunches and evening meals.
- You will need to bring or buy snacks and drinks for the cycling days.
- Return transport via Eurostar to London – please contact our team to arrange this.
- Personal insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects).
- Luggage transport and panniers.
- Bike and bike equipment.
- Single Room Supplement of £60 per person per night (subject to availability).
- Extra night in London prior to departure £90 per person per night for twin accommodation (requires two people).
- Extra night in London prior to departure £145 per night for single room accommodation.
- Extra night in Paris at end of event £90 per person per night for twin accommodation (requires two people).
- Extra night in Paris at end of event £145 per night for single room accommodation.
Please select from Optional Extras at checkout to add the above optional extras.
Additional services are available to book on a bespoke basis, please contact our team for further information on options and pricing for the below:
- Eurostar return – from Paris to London. Can be booked to suit your timing requirements, and can include the return of your bike on the Eurostar (in a bike box, supplied by Eurostar).
- Support vehicle and driver.
- Qualified bike guide/leader.
- Daily luggage transfer.
As the event is self-guided, you can select any date to start between April and October. Please follow through the ‘Book now’ button on the left hand side of your screen to select your preferred start date.