Our New Year’s Day summit of Ben Nevis includes winter skills training on New Year’s Eve. You will learn essential skills for walking in wintery conditions, using an ice axe and crampons safely and correctly and covering basic winter navigation techniques. This will prepare you for your summit.
This adventure is also available as a package with accommodation. Please see optional extras for additional charges.
Should you wish to book a bespoke event on a date of your choice, please send us an enquiry and one of our travel experts will be in touch.
- Professional event organisation
- Qualified mountain leaders
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- Winter training so you have the necessary skills to ascend Ben Nevis
- Travel to and from Fort William
- Lunches, evening meals or beverages
- Personal insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects)
- Winter boots and personal technical kit (crampons, ice axe, goggles, rigid mountain boots and helmet)
- Accommodation (this is available as an optional extra)
- Accommodation £75.00 per person per night for twin accommodation (requires two people)
- Accommodation £125 per night for single room accommodation
- Should you wish to hire technical equipment (crampons, ice axe, helmets, rigid mountaineering boots), please contact the office
Please select from Optional Extras at checkout.
Guided Ascent Departures
This trip starts on New Year’s Eve with ascent on New Year’s Day.
To book any number of participants onto an event, simply select the date in the calendar and follow the booking procedure. You will receive an automated confirmation and full details will follow from our office in due course.
Package and Bespoke Options
If you would like to book this challenge as a package (accommodation included), or as a bespoke event, please contact our travel experts.