The 3 Day 3 Peaks Challenge is an attempt to climb the three highest peaks in the UK over 3 days, one each day, whilst taking in the magnificent scenery these peaks have to offer. These peaks are Ben Nevis (Scotland), Scafell Pike (England) and Snowdon (Wales), and we complete them in that order.
We travel to Fort William on the Thursday, starting with Ben Nevis on the Friday morning, climb Scafell Pike Saturday and finish Snowdon on Sunday in Wales! Even though this is a more relaxed timescale than the 3 Peaks Challenge, this is a tiring event and people participating should have the necessary fitness.
We aim to complete each of the mountains within 6-8 hours; however this will depend upon the speed of the group. The course is guided by experienced mountain leaders and there is a transport vehicle with separate driver with you throughout the challenge.
- Three nights’ twin room accommodation in a good quality B&B or hotel with ensuite or private bathroom and breakfast
- Transport between Manchester and Ben Nevis with pick-ups en route.
- Transport between the 3 Peaks.
- Drop offs between Snowdon and Manchester after the challenge has finished.
- Expert local knowledge and 24 hour emergency assistance during your trip
- Professional event organisation
- Qualified mountain leaders
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- Travel to the start and finish points of the trip
- Lunches and evening meals, beverages
- Personal Insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects)
- Single Room Supplement £55 per person per night (£165 per person for the 3 nights) – subject to availability
Please select from Optional Extras at Checkout
During each road based (North to South) Three Peaks event our transport vehicle does a round trip from Manchester. This means we offer pick up points for you at the following locations:
- Anywhere on the M61, M6, M74 and A82 between Manchester and Fort William
- Manchester Piccadilly Station (approx. 10am)
- Glasgow International airport (not Prestwick, approx. 4pm)
If you are based in the South of the UK we recommend you fly to Glasgow International Airport and then catch the return train from Manchester. This saves you a lot of time in the vehicle. Drop off points are:
- Anywhere on the A55 and M56 between Snowdonia and Manchester
- Manchester Airport
- Manchester Piccadilly Station
- Alternative pick up and drop off points can be discussed upon request.
Pick up times are the day before the event and drop off is during the afternoon of the event finish. We aim to finish in Snowdon by mid afternoon on the last day of each event, and therefore your drop off should be no later than 6pm on the Sunday evening. However, there are no guarantees as it depends on the speed of your group. If you are making your own way to Fort William for the start of your challenge you should arrive the Friday afternoon/evening in time for the evening briefing and to be ready for the start of the challenge the next day.
We run the 3 day 3 peaks challenge as an open or bespoke event.
Our open events run fortnightly Thursday to Sunday from May to the end of October.
For bookings of 8 people or more, we also run this as an exclusive event on the dates of your choosing.