To complete this route is to undertake one of the great outdoor challenges of the UK. It will be a tough day, but worth it for that feeling of satisfaction upon completion.
The scenery is dramatic and ever changing, wildlife abounds as do carpets of flowers encouraged by the nutrient rich soils of the Limestone pavement.
We start and finish in the sleepy village of Horton-in-Ribblesdale, from here we can observe much of the route that lies waiting for discovery.
- Professional event organisation
- Qualified mountain leaders
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- Travel to the start and finish points of the trip
- Lunches, evening meals and beverages.
- Personal Insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects)
- Accommodation £90.00 per person per night for twin accommodation (requires two people)
- Accommodation £145.00 per night for single room accommodation
Please select from Optional Extras at Checkout
Guided Ascent Departures
We run the Yorkshire Three Peaks guided ascents every Saturday from April to the end of October. To book any number of participants on to an event, simple select the date in the calendar and following the booking procedure. You will then receive an automated confirmation and full details will follow from our office in due course.
Package and Bespoke Options
If you would like to book this challenge as a package (accommodation included), or as a bespoke event, please contact our travel experts.