The Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge is without a doubt one of the most rewarding challenges in the UK. Starting and ending in Horton-in-Ribblesdale you take in 3 of the best known peaks in Yorkshire; Pen-y-Ghent (694m), Whernside (736m) and Ingleborough (723m). The aim of the challenge is to walk this 24 mile route within 12 hours!
This adventure is also available as a package with accommodation. Please see optional extras for additional charges.
Should you wish to book a bespoke event on a date of your choice, please send us an enquiry and one of our travel experts will be in touch.
- Professional event organisation
- Qualified mountain leaders
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- Travel to the start and finish points of the trip
- Lunches, evening meals and beverages.
- Personal Insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects)
- Accommodation £90.00 per person per night for twin accommodation (requires two people)
- Accommodation £145.00 per night for single room accommodation
Please select from Optional Extras at Checkout
Guided Ascent Departures
We run the Yorkshire Three Peaks guided ascents every Saturday from April to the end of October. To book any number of participants on to an event, simple select the date in the calendar and following the booking procedure. You will then receive an automated confirmation and full details will follow from our office in due course.
Package and Bespoke Options
If you would like to book this challenge as a package (accommodation included), or as a bespoke event, please contact our travel experts.