The Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge is without a doubt one of the most rewarding challenges in the UK. Starting and ending in Horton-in-Ribblesdale you take in the 3 highest peaks in Yorkshire, Pen-y-ghent (694m), Whernside (736m) and Ingleborough (723m). The aim of the challenge is to walk this 24 mile route within 12 hours!
If you would like to participate in this challenge as a Walk Only (no accommodation) please contact us at the office.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a good quality B&B or hotel with ensuite or private bathroom and breakfast. Single rooms are available at a supplement of £55 per person per night subject to availability.
- Professional event organisation
- Qualified mountain leaders
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- Briefing, route planning and equipment check to ensure you have everything you need to fully enjoy the following day
- Travel to the start and finish points of the trip
- Lunches, evening meals and beverages.
- Personal Insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects)
- Single Room Supplement £55.00 per person per night (subject to availability)
We run the Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge as an open or bespoke event. Our open events run fortnightly Friday to Sunday from May to the end of October, however if you would like to do this at any other time, including midweek, then please contact us. For bookings of 8 people or more, we also run this as an exclusive event on the dates of your choosing. To book any number of participants on to an event, simply select the date in the calendar and follow the booking procedure. You will then receive an automated confirmation and full details will follow from our office in due course