To register for this challenge there is a non-refundable registration fee of £99 per person, payable to Maximum Adventure at the time of booking. You can then choose between the two different options below.
- Self-Funding – Pay a £99 registration fee at the time of booking followed by the balance, due 10 weeks before your challenge. With the self-funding option you personally cover the full cost of the challenge. This option means that there is no minimum sponsorship target due, but we encourage you to raise as much money as you can for Dystonia
- Minimum Sponsorship Pledge – Pay a £99 registration fee at the time of booking, you are then committed to a £650 minimum fundraising target, 50% of which must be raised 10 weeks before your challenge.
Once we have received your booking we will contact you with specific information about your challenge, along with an appropriate kit list and fitness plans to help you prepare for your upcoming challenge and make the most of it! Dystonia will be informed of your registration and will be in contact with you directly to set up your fundraising.
About The Dystonia Society
The Dystonia Society was established in 1983 by a small group of people affected by dystonia, and the aims and mission of those original founders are the core of our work today.
Our mission is a world without dystonia. To achieve this mission, we aim to support and advocate for people living with the impact of dystonia to ensure they experience the best quality of life for all of their life whilst we drive forward towards critically needed treatments and ultimately a cure.
We do this by:
- raising awareness of all forms of the debilitating set of conditions known as dystonia
- by supporting and advocating for those affected by a diagnosis of dystonia through our support and advocacy services and local support group network
- by facilitating research into critical advances in treatments and ultimately the search for a cure.
The Dystonia Society was formally registered as a charity (no. 1062595) in 1984 and also as a company limited by guarantee (no. 3309777). The Board of Trustees are elected by the membership of the charity and the Society has a Staff Team to carry out the day to day work of the organisation.