This adventure covers the whole length of Hadrian’s Wall in three days. You cycle the first part, walk the central, more mountainous and craggy section, and cycle the last part. The route passes through some of Northern England’s most beautiful scenery and on the walk you will enjoy some of the finest and best preserved sections of the wall. The terrain varies between the peaceful Solway Firth, the cities of Carlisle and Newcastle, and the wild mountain scenery of the central section of the wall. The walking is along the wall from Greenhead to Brocolitia. The cycling is primarily along the Hadrian’s Wall cycle route, which combines low-traffic country roads with off-road sections. Throughout, the scenery is impressive. A great way to do the whole length of the wall in 3 days.
- Three nights’ twin room accommodation in a good quality B&B or hotel with ensuite or private bathroom and breakfast
- Professional event organisation
- Qualified mountain leaders on walk day
- Qualified cycle guides on cycling days
- Transfers from point of arrival and point of departure as well as during the trip to the start and finish points of your walks
- Baggage and cycle equipment transfer. (This is limited to 1 bag/person, however extra bags can be transferred at a small supplement)
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- Option to use your own bike (mountain or trail bike)
- Briefing, route planning and equipment check to ensure you have everything you need to fully enjoy the following days
- Travel to and from start and finish locations
- Lunches, Evening Meals, Snacks and Drinks
- Bike and bike equipments (Bike hire is available for £100 supplement per bike)
- Extra Bag/Luggage Transfer £10 per bag
- Cycle Hire for the duration (includes helmet) £100 per bike
- Single Room Supplement £55 per person (subject to availability)
- Extra night £75 per night for twin accommodation (requires two people)
- Extra night £95 per night for single room accommodation
Please select from Optional Extras at checkout.
We run the Hadrian’s Wall Cycle-Walk-Cycle from April – October as an open or bespoke event. Individuals or small groups can join our open events, or, for groups of 8 people or more we can run this as a bespoke event for your group on dates of your choosing.
To book any number of participants on to an event, simply select the date in the calendar and follow the booking procedure. You will then receive an automated confirmation and full details will follow from our office in due course.