Cycling from Land’s End to John O’Groats is the classic British cycling challenge and many cyclists aspire to complete the ‘End-to-End’ trip at least once in their lifetime. There is no official route to follow, so we have created an ‘optimal’ route sticking to quieter roads and taking in some fantastic scenery. Cycle the rolling hills of Cornwall all the way up to the remote Highlands of Scotland. We take all the hassle out of route planning and booking accommodation, you just turn up at Land’s End and ride! The 14-day self-guided itinerary is our most popular LEJOG trip; with daily averages of 72 miles it’s a great challenge for any keen cyclist.
We can also run this as a fully supported event with a van for luggage transfers, mechanical assistance, and navigational support. Ride without carrying any luggage and have your bags waiting for you at your accommodation each day. The van will also carry plenty of snacks and drinks to keep you going throughout your cycle challenge. Get in touch with our team if you would like to plan a supported event.
- 14 nights’ accommodation in B&Bs or hotels with ensuite or private bathroom and breakfast
- Route guidance and daily distances
- Preparation advice on fitness/gear before your ride
- Expert local knowledge and 24 hour emergency assistance during your trip
- Lunches and evening meals
- Personal insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects)
- Bike and bike equipment. Please contact us for bike hire details.
- Accommodation before you start and after you finish your ride
- Transport to and from Land’s End / John O’Groats
- Single Room Supplement £75 per person per night (subject to availability)
- Extra night in Land’s End prior to start (twin room, needs 2 people) £90 per person
- Extra night in Land’s End prior to start (single room) £145 per person
- Extra night in John O’Groats at end of event (twin room, needs 2 people) £90 per person
- Extra night in John O’Groats at end of event (single room) £145 per person
Please select from Optional Extras at checkout.
If you are thinking of organising a group event with van support please contact our team for availability.
Included in a supported trip:
- Daily luggage transfers
- Mechanical assistance
- Navigation support
- Snacks and drinks provided
- Group first aid kit
Need a guide?
If you would like a guide to lead the way, then we are happy to help and can provide a qualified cycle leader, also trained in first aid. Having a guide with you will not only take the stress out of navigation, but can also be a great asset in providing an insight into all things cycling.
If you would like a rest day (or more!) included in your itinerary please get in touch with our team.
We run the Land’s End to John O’Groats 14 Day Cycle as a self-guided or fully supported trip.
To book as a self-guided trip simply select the date in the calendar and follow the booking procedure. You will then receive an automated confirmation and full details will follow from our office in due course.
If you would like to book as a fully supported trip and/or a cycle leader please contact our team.