Cycling from Land’s End to John O’Groats is the classic British cycling challenge, and many cyclists aspire to complete the ‘End-to-End’ trip at least once in their lifetime. There is no official route to follow, so we have created an ‘optimal’ route sticking to quieter roads and taking in some fantastic scenery. We take out all the hassle out of route planning and booking accommodation, you just turn up at Land’s End and ride! Split your Land’s End to John O’Groats trip into three separate weeklong trips to really enjoy the fantastic cycling and changing landscapes the UK has to offer. This is week 2 of 3, featuring the Forest of Bowland, the Yorkshire Dales and the Scottish Borders.
We can also run this as a fully supported event with a van for luggage transfers, mechanical assistance, and navigational support. Ride without carrying any luggage and have your bags waiting for you at your accommodation each day. The van will also carry plenty of snacks and drinks to keep you going throughout your cycle challenge. Get in touch with our team if you would like to plan a supported event.
- 7 nights’ accommodation in B&Bs or hotels with ensuite or private bathroom and breakfast
- Route guidance and daily distances
- Preparation advice on fitness/gear before your ride
- Expert local knowledge and 24 hour emergency assistance during your trip
- Lunches and evening meals
- Personal insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects)
- Bike and bike equipment. Please contact us for bike hire details.
- Transport to and from Shrewsbury / Edinburgh
- Single Room Supplement £75 per person per night (subject to availability)
- Solo traveller supplement £75 per person per night
- Odd number group supplement £75 per group per night may apply if a single room is required
- Extra night in Shrewsbury prior to start (twin room, needs 2 people) £90 per person
- Extra night in Shrewsbury prior to start (single room) £145 per person
- Extra night in Edinburgh at end of event (twin room, needs 2 people) £90 per person
- Extra night in Edinburgh at end of event (single room) £145 per person
Please select from Optional Extras at checkout.
If you would like to organise a group event with van support, please contact our team for availability.
Included in a supported trip:
- Daily luggage transfers
- Mechanical assistance
- Navigation support
- Snacks and drinks provided
- Group first aid kit
Need a guide?
If you would like a guide to lead the way, then we are happy to help and can provide a qualified cycle leader, also trained in first aid. Having a guide with you will not only take the stress out of navigation, but can also be a great asset in providing an insight into all things cycling.
If you would like a rest day (or more!) included in your itinerary please get in touch with our team.
We run the Land’s End to John O’Groats Week 2 cycle as a self-guided or fully supported event.
To book as a self-guided trip simply select the date in the calendar and follow the booking procedure. You will then receive an automated confirmation and full details will follow from our office in due course.
If you would like to book as a fully supported trip and/or a cycle leader please contact our team.