Spanning 95 miles from Exmouth to Old Harry Rocks, the Jurassic Coast is England’s only natural UNESCO World Heritage Site and is one of Britain’s most popular tourist destinations. The Jurassic Coast is a feast for the senses, encompassing azure waters, quaint villages and incredible geology. Rocks and fossils from the Triassic, Jurassic & Cretaceous periods that you will find along the way give you the opportunity to experience the Jurassic Coast’s fascinating history dating back millions of years and what’s more you can take a piece home with you as well!
We take the stress out of your trip with expert local knowledge, hand-picked accommodation, luggage transfers and detailed support to help you find your way. You will need full walking kit including a waterproof jacket and trousers, a small day sack and comfortable walking boots. You will receive a more detailed kit list upon booking. This trip is based on 2 people sharing, so if you are a solo traveller please contact us for further details and we will be happy to help.
- 6 nights’ accommodation in a good quality B&B or hotel with ensuite or private bathroom and breakfast
- Luggage transfers each walking day
- Map and guide book plus detailed directions to your accommodation from the trail
- Expert local knowledge and 24 hour emergency assistance during your trip
- Professional event organisation
- Travel to the start and finish points of the trip
- Lunches and evening meals
- Personal insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects)
- Guiding (please contact us if you would like this trip to be guided)
- Single room supplement £55 per person per night (subject to availability)
- Solo traveller supplement £45 per person per night
- Odd group supplement £35 per group per night
- Extra night prior to start (single room) £95 per person
- Extra night prior to the start (twin room, needs 2 people) £75 per person
- Extra night at the end of the event (single room) £95 per person
- Extra night at the end of the event (twin room, needs 2 people) £75 per person
Please select from Optional Extras at checkout.
Getting There and Back
- Routes from the north: M5, A37, A3066, A30, A358, A35 & B3165
- Routes from the east: A30, A354, A338, A303, A31 & A35
- Routes from the west: A30, A35 &A3052
By public transport: The main train services from Waterloo to Exeter stop at Axminster. From here there are then bus links to Lyme Regis.
By air: The nearest airports are Bristol, Exeter & Bournemouth International.
By public transport: There are frequent train services running direct to London which take approximately 2 hours 30 minutes.
By air: The nearest airport is Bournemouth International airport which is served by a number of different airline.