One of the lesser-known English Walks and being the shortest National Trail, The Yorkshire Wolds is a relatively flat walk, with no steep climbs or mountains. Following a well-maintained route with excellent signposting along the way, the trail is suitable for all level of walkers from the more experienced to those new to walking holidays.
We take the stress out of your trip with expert local knowledge, hand-picked accommodation, luggage transfers and detailed support to help you find your way. You will need full walking kit including a waterproof jacket and trousers, a comfortable day sack and comfortable walking boots. You will receive a more detailed kit list upon booking. This trip is based on 2 people sharing, if you are a solo traveller please contact us for further details and we will be happy to help.
- 6 nights’ accommodation in a good quality B&B or hotel with ensuite or private bathroom and breakfast
- Luggage transfers each walking day
- Map and guide book plus detailed directions to your accommodation from the trail
- Expert local knowledge and 24 hour emergency assistance during your trip
- Professional event organisation
- Travel to the start and finish points of the trip
- Lunches and evening meals
- Personal insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects)
- Guiding (please contact us if you would like this trip to be guided)
- Single room supplement £35 per person per night (subject to availability)
- Solo traveller supplement £35 per person per night
- Odd group supplement £35 per group per night
- Extra night prior to start (single room) £95 per person
- Extra night prior to the start (twin room, needs 2 people) £75 per person
- Extra night at the end of the event (single room) £95 per person
- Extra night at the end of the event (twin room, needs 2 people) £75 per person
Please select from Optional Extras at checkout.
Getting There and Back
By rail: Northern Rail run a service to both Hessle (from Hull, Leeds or Sheffield) and Filey as well as between Filey and Hull. You can also get directly to Hull from London Kings Cross.
Check traveline.info for the latest public transport information.
By air: The closest airports to the Yorkshire Wolds Way are Leeds-Bradford, Doncaster and Manchester. There are direct trains to Hull from both Doncaster and Leeds rail stations.
By ferry: If you are arriving at Hull using P&O Ferries, the Ferry bus takes foot passengers to Hull Rail Station. From Hull Station, the easiest route is to catch the regular trains to Hessle.