This challenge is to summit the 15 peaks of Snowdonia all above 3000ft in 3 consecutive days with up to 10 hours of continuous walking each day. The peaks are across 3 mountain ranges; The Carneddau, The Glynderau and Snowdon Massif, traversing over rocky peaks and ridges with amazing views – weather permitting. In the evening you will have time to relax and reflect on the achievements of the day.
We aim to complete a range per day and walk them in a North to South direction, finishing on the highest peak in Wales, Snowdon. Our base is a comfortable hotel/inn in Snowdonia which has good access to each of the three ranges.
- Professional event organisation
- Qualified mountain leaders
- Transport to and from the accommodation on the walking days
- Evening briefing, route planning and equipment check to ensure you have everything you need
- Three nights twin room accommodation with breakfast. Single rooms are available at a supplement
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aider
- Travel to the start and finish points of the trip
- Lunches and evening meals, beverages
- Personal Insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects)
Single Room Supplement £75.00 per person per night (£225 per person for the 3 nights), subject to availability.
Please select from Optional Extras at Checkout.
We usually meet on Thursday evening and complete the challenge on Friday-Sunday. However, if you would like to take part in this challenge on any other date, please contact us.