Standing on top of Ben Nevis, the highest mountain in the UK, gives an amazing sense of achievement. At 1344m above sea level it is not uncommon to find over 2m of snow on the summit in March. Weather conditions permit us to run this course anytime from May to October. Please enquire should you wish to participate in a winter version (Dec – Apr).
This adventure is also available as a package with accommodation. Please see optional extras for additional charges.
Should you wish to book a bespoke event on a date of your choice, please send us an enquiry and one of our travel experts will be in touch.
- Professional event organisation
- Qualified mountain leaders
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- Travel to and from Fort William
- Lunches/evening meals and beverages
- Personal Insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects)
- Single Room Supplement £75.00 per person per night
- Extra night £90.00 per person per night for twin accommodation (requires two people)
- Extra night £145.00 per night for single room accommodation
Please select from Optional Extras at Checkout
Guided Ascent Departures
We run Ben Nevis guided ascents every Saturday from May to the end of October. To book any number of participants on to an event, simple select the date in the calendar and following the booking procedure. You will then receive an automated confirmation and full details will follow from our office in due course.
Package and Bespoke Options
If you would like to book this challenge as a package (accommodation included), or as a bespoke event, please contact our travel experts.