Cycling from Land’s End to John O’Groats is the classic British cycling challenge, and many cyclists aspire to complete the ‘End-to-End’ trip at least once in their lifetime. There is no official route to follow, so we have created an ‘optimal’ route sticking to quieter roads and taking in some fantastic scenery. Cycle the rolling hills of Cornwall, through quintessential English countryside, all the way to the remote Highlands of Scotland. Your Maximum Adventure cycle guide(s) will take care of navigation and logistics along the route, allowing you to focus on enjoying the cycling, and the wonderful scenery the UK has to offer. Our support vehicle will travel with the group along the route, providing luggage transfers, mechanic support and much needed snacks & drinks! With daily averages of 72 miles, this is an achievable challenge for any keen cyclist looking to tick off this epic trip.
We can also run this as a self-guided event, we take all the hassle out of route planning and booking accommodation, just turn up at Land’s End and ride. For a self-guided LEJOG trip, get in touch with our team to help plan your adventure.
- 15 nights’ accommodation in B&Bs or hotels with ensuite or private bathroom and breakfast
- 14 days’ cycling
- Qualified and experienced cycle leader(s)
- Support vehicle to provide luggage transfers and mechanical support
- Professional event organisation
- Preparation advice on fitness/gear before your ride
- 24 hour emergency assistance during your trip
- Lunches and evening meals
- Personal insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects)
- Bike and bike equipment. Please contact us for bike hire details.
- Transport to and from Land’s End / John O’Groats
- Single Room Supplement £75 per person per night (subject to availability)
- Extra night in Land’s End prior to start (twin room, needs 2 people) £90 per person
- Extra night in Land’s End prior to start (single room) £145 per person
- Extra night in John O’Groats at end of event (twin room, needs 2 people) £90 per person
- Extra night in John O’Groats at end of event (single room) £145 per person
Please select from Optional Extras at checkout.
We run our Guided Land’s End to John O’Groats 14 Day Cycle as an open event. For bookings of 10 people or more, we run this as an exclusive event on the dates of your choosing.
To book any number of participants on to an event, simply select the date in the calendar and follow the booking procedure. You will then receive an automated confirmation and full details will follow from our office in due course.